ROLF TRANSMISSION M5 A 80W-90 is a multigrade mineral transmission oil with high performance. Highly effective additives package provides unsurpassed extreme pressure and antiwear properties. Contains highly effective antioxidative, antiwear, detergent and anti-foam additives and special friction modifiers. Excellent lubricating characteristics provide a stable oil film on the transmission parts, which prevents wear of the rubbing surfaces.
ROLF TRANSMISSION M5 A 80W-90 is designed for heavily loaded hypoid gears of cars and trucks. It is suitable for modern mechanical transmissions: front and rear differential, drive axle differential, front axle hub gear, front axle, rear and front wheel gearboxes, transfer case. For use in units operating in harsh environments where API GL-5 operating class is required.
• Improves the work of transmission synchronizers, increases the clarity of gear inclusion.
• It has high resistance to extrusion, anti-foam and anti-corrosion properties.
• Increased oil life and reliable transmission performance are achieved with excellent antioxidant and anti-wear properties.
• Provides extended replacement intervals.
• Guarantees reliable protection against wear in winter conditions.
Packaging: 20/208 L
API GL-5; Scania STO 1:0; MAN 342 М2; ZF ТЕ-ML 05А/ 07А/ 08/ 12Е/ 16В/ 16C/ 16D/ 17В/ 19B/21A; Volvo 97321
|Name of characteristic||Method||Actual figure|
|Density at 15 °C, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,876|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||14,7|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||148|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||101|
|Brookfield dynamic viscosity at Minus 26 °C, mPa*s||ASTM D2983||92100|
|Flash point in open crucible, °C||ASTM D92||220|
|Pour point, °C||ASTM D97||-27|
The presented properties are typical for the current production. Taking into account ongoing research and development, the information can be changed.