ROLF ATF III is a modern, highly effective multifunctional fluid for automatic transmissions. It has improved performance and is ideal for modern automatic transmissions.
It is made on the basis of high-tech base oils with a high viscosity index. Contains highly effective antioxidant, antiwear, detergent-dispersant, antifoam additives and special friction modifiers.
ROLF ATF III is designed for most automatic transmissions of modern cars and trucks, for power steering, where the use of GM Dexron III specifications in Allison, ZF, Voith, MAN and other manufacturers' automatic transmissions is recommended according to the list of matches. May be used in power steering systems where the use of GM ATF DEXRON III specification fluids is recommended.
• Improves the performance of friction clutches of automatic transmissions and ensures smooth shifting.
• Guarantees full stability of properties for the entire period of operation.
• The fluid has high heat capacity and stable viscosity at big difference of temperatures.
• Provides extended replacement intervals.
• Excellent low-temperature properties of the oil provide protection of transmission units at the time of cold start.
Packaging: 1/4/60/208 L
MAN 339 Type Z-1 & V-1; MB 236.1
|Name of characteristic||Method||Actual figure|
|Density at 15 °C, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,870|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||7,2|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||33,23|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||190|
|Brookfield dynamic viscosity at Minus 40 °C, mPa*s||ASTM D2983||12990|
|Flash point in open crucible, °C||ASTM D92||200|
|Pour point, °C||ASTM D97||-45|
The presented properties are typical for the current production. Taking into account ongoing research and development, the information can be changed.
High viscosity index