ROLF ATF IID is a modern multifunctional fluid for automatic transmissions and power steering systems. It is made on the basis of high-quality mineral base oils of deep refining with a high viscosity index. Contains highly effective antioxidant, antiwear, detergent and anti-foam additives and special friction modifiers.
ROLF ATF IID is designed for use in automatic gearboxes with speed shifting and torque converter, cars and trucks of different years of production, city and intercity buses, road construction and municipal vehicles, where it is recommended to use GM ATF DEXRON IID oil specifications in automatic gearboxes ZF, Voith and produced by other manufacturers in accordance with the list of matches. It is allowed to be used in power steering systems where the use of GM ATF DEXRON IID specification fluids is recommended.
• Improves the performance of friction clutches of automatic transmissions and ensures smooth shifting.
• Guarantees full stability of properties for the entire period of operation.
• The fluid has high heat capacity and stable viscosity at big difference of temperatures.
• Provides extended replacement intervals.
• Excellent low-temperature properties of the oil provide protection of transmission units at the time of cold start.
Packaging: 1/4/60/208 L
Type A Suffix A (TASA); MB 236.1
|Name of characteristic||Method||Actual figure|
|Density at 15 °C, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,865|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||7,18|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||34,5|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||173|
|Brookfield dynamic viscosity at Minus 40 °C, mPa*s||ASTM D2983||27000|
|Flash point in open crucible, °C||ASTM D92||208|
|Pour point, °C||ASTM D97||-42|
The presented properties are typical for the current production. Taking into account ongoing research and development, the information can be changed.
High viscosity index